In the employment industry, it's important to have an up-to-date resume! Make sure your LiveHire profile is complete by adding all your new qualifications - whether it's paid work or volunteer experiences. Adding new work experiences or changing work listings has never been easier!
How to Add New Work Experience:
1. Navigate to Profile on the left hand side of your dashboard
2. Navigate to Work History.
3. Click Add New Work Experience.
4. Fill out the following information:
- *Company: The name of the company you held the role at
- Optional: Hide this company on my Public CV
- Optional: Business Division, Unit, or Site: Specify any additional details about the department or location of the company
- *Role Title: Your previous or current role at the company
- *Time Period: The time you worked in the position
- If you worked in more than one position it is advised that you create separate work entries
- *Location: Select the location where you worked for the company
- Optional: Annual Salary for this job: State your annual salary for the role.
- *Specialties: Add up to three of your specialties in that role
- Profession: Add your profession within the company
- Industry: Add the industry that the company falls within
- *Responsibilities: Add at least one responsibility from your job position
- Optional: Achievements: State your key accomplishments
- Optional: Additional Role Comments: Add any additional information about the role that doesn't fit anywhere else
5. Click Save.
*Required to save
Don't forget to anonymously rate your previous work places to achieve 100% resume completion!
Made a mistake? Simply click edit to make changes, or delete the listing completely with the rubbish bin icon.