Willing to move anywhere for work? Looking for a job immediately? In a few months? There's an option for that!
LiveHire is designed to include a work availability option for everyone – from those who are currently employed, but open to offers to those who are searching for immediate employment.
Change Your Work Availability:
1. Go to the Availability tab on the left hand side of your dashboard.
2. Edit the following sections as required:
- *Job Searching Status: When are you looking to start a new job?
- Available Now, Available Soon, Open to Offers, or Not Looking.
- *How Soon Could You Start?: How much notice do you have to give to your current work before starting a new job? How soon can you start?
- Now, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 8 Weeks, or 12+ Weeks.
- Know the exact date you'll be available? Add this date under Available From This Date (Optional)
- *What Type of Work Are You Looking For?: What type of work hours are you looking for?
- Any Employment, Full Time, Part-Time, Casual, Contract/Temp or Volunteer.
- *Preferred Working Days: What days would you prefer to work?
- Weekdays, Weekends, or Flexible
- *Preferred Working Hours?: What times of the day would you prefer to work?
- Office Hours, Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings/Nights
- Minimum Hours Per Week (Optional): What is the minimum number of hours of work you require
- Maximum Hours Per Week (Optional): What is the maximum number of hours of work you require
- *Desired Salary/Remuneration: What salary are you looking for based on your experience and skills?
- *Total Annual Salary: Yearly salary expectations (including super)
- Base Rate (Optional): Hourly rate
- *What are your travel preferences:
- Any, Local Commute, Work from Home, FIFO/DIDO(Fly in, Fly out/Drive in, Drive out), or International.
- *Would you relocate?: Are you willing to relocate to another area, city, even country for work?
- Possible, Yes, or No
*Required to save
3. Click Save