Adding referees (or references) to your LiveHire is a great way to allow potential employers to find out more about your suitability based on past roles. Adding referees to your LiveHire profile is easy and the information is kept private until you connect with a company!
How to Add Referees:
1. Navigate to your Web Resume.
2. Click Edit beside the work experience listing that you want to add the referee to.
3. Make sure all your current information has been filled out and click Save.
Optional Step: Provide a review for your previous workplace
4. Put a checkmark in the box titled Include a reference on your Private CV for this role.
5. Add the referee's name, role, and email.
6. Click Save.