The following ways to join Talent Communities work whether you already have a LiveHire Profile or want to create one! Each Talent Community invitation will ask you to create a LiveHire Profile or sign in with your existing account.
Joining a Talent Community through direct invitation
The first way to join a Talent Community is through a direct invitation by the company itself. Companies invite workers to join their Talent Communities through email invites, social media, and company websites. Each of these platforms provide a link to directly join the Talent Community.
Joining a Talent Community through the website
The second way to join a Talent Community is to look through our ever-growing list of Talent Communities on LiveHire and join yourself.
1. Login to your LiveHire profile
2. Navigate to the dropdown in the top right hand corner and select Join Communities
You'll then be taken to our ever-growing list of Talent Communities
3. Once you've found a Talent Community that you'd like to join, click on it and you'll be taken to the the Talent Community homepage.
- If you already have a profile and you are logged in, your details will be pre-populated and you can click through the sections to check your details are up to date.
- If you do not have a LiveHire profile, you can create one directly from this page by signing up with email, or with a social network.
4. Once joined, you can view what companies you're connected to by navigating to Connections on the left hand side of your profile.